Trump to 60 Minutes: Gotcha!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a crush on her, i'm sure you'll be watching her

I'm sure you are one of them
I will, in deed. I'll also carefully open one of my many vacuumed- sealed Lesley Stahl dirty panties that I've obtained at great expense on the internet, and I'll sniff them.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I will, in deed. I'll also carefully open one of my many vacuumed- sealed Lesley Stahl dirty panties that I've obtained at great expense on the internet, and I'll sniff them.
Dang!...I just bought one of those vacuum food storage machines and even in the darkest places in my brain I never thought of using it for that purpose.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang!...I just bought one of those vacuum food storage machines and even in the darkest places in my brain I never thought of using it for that purpose.
All you have to do is log on to celebritypanties.com. If your pockets are as deep as mine are, it isn't even that expensive in the scheme of things. You can easily cut out a few trips to Whataburger. Lots of Dave Ramsey up in here.
A man has to have priorities.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you buy a flag that flew over the capitol for five seconds. You begin to worry that Jennifer
Lopez only wore those panties for twenty seconds.
Just do what you have to do. Trust God, honor the king, and do no man any nuisance.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It was posted the other day. I’ve watched it twice. Doesn’t move the needle one bit. However..., I do think the Trumpster might have a crush on her and got twisted up when she hit him with a question or two that he didn’t like.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right, critical votes for sure. Gonna swing the election. Unless he loses, then it was all because of voter fraud of course.

If he wins it will be because of brilliant tactical decisions like going on 60 minutes.
Biden doesn't have the balls or cognizant brain to go on with Hannity or Tucker. You gotta give Trump the nod for going in front of known aggressive wannabe journalists constantly that have a history of doing hit jobs with video and audio editing.
His release of the real interview was genius! Proves his point of fake media once more and they fall for it like the fools they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom