Tulsa arms show in a few weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question. Just noticed the new notice on the Wanenmacher site. I copied & pasted the text. First part is in a white box, last part is in a red box.
Are they requiring everyone entering the building to wear face masks, or just the vendors.
Last parts says Enter at own risk, I literally can't wear a mask, but still want to go, but I'm not going wast my time going over there if they won't let me in or intend on kicking me out.

OCTOBER 19, 2020: We are still planning to hold hold the Nov. 14 & 15 show as scheduled.
Everyone must wear a mask and follow covid-19 protocol (signs with more details will be posted) If you have a problem wearing a mask, please stay home. Safety of our exhibitors, spectators and employees are of utmost importance. Dangerous activity will get you removed without a refund.

Exhibitors: We will send out Early-In packets next week - you haven't missed anything yet.

Tulsa Arms Collectors Association members: We will send your badge with the early in packet next week.

NOTICE: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
By entering the premises you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Tulsa Arms Show, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show, Tulsa Gun Show Inc; or any of their affiliates, trustees, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There won’t be a chance of the usual 6 foot spacing, so the only possible defense against an airborne threat would be masks, hazmat suits, send someone in your place with a shopping list and funds to buy everything except firearms or non attendance.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you miss the sentence? " Everyone must wear a mask and follow covid-19 protocol (signs with more details will be posted) If you have a problem wearing a mask, please stay home".

Mask Nazis will probably be running around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom