Tulsa County Sheriff - Concealed Carry License Application Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treatcg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned my application in yesterday. I went to the TPD and had the form filled out and was not charged. I even asked if I was suppose to pay $3 and I was told no charge at both windows. I was done with the whole application process in 30 minutes. I guess right after lunch is a good time to go.

BigD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in collinsville. Went to TCSO to turn in paperwork. They then gave me the extra form that needed to be filled out from Collinsville. I wasnt charged anything other than my time and fuel while making two trips to Tulsa.

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI!

Concealed Carry Applicants in Tulsa City Limits No Longer need to go to Tulsa Police Records Dept located at 600 Civic Center(Downtown Tulsa) to have the Local Agency Report filled out. The Lady working the window today at the Tulsa Police Records said that the issue has been fixed and Now TCSO is capable to do the Local Agency Report. I went to TCSO today and sure enough.... It wasn't an issue and has indeed been fixed. I am not sure about applicants who reside in other city/towns other than Tulsa.

Thanks!

Dennis Floyd

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The extra step was a pain in the butt. But the extra walking around downtown gave me an opportunity to get yelled at by a lunatic that aliens were already here among us. I would have hated to miss that.

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not only an aggravation to those in Tulsa County, it is illegal. The AG needs to jump down TCSD's throat with both feet.
If it is not in the OSBI provided application packet, it is illegal for the SD to require it.

Triglet

New to the site!
Reaction score
I can confirm that those living in Tulsa no longer have to do the "extra step" anymore -- TCSO on 1st Street handled everything for me.

AC37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can confirm - we are now getting reports from our students that TCSO has finally gotten back in line with the rest of the state and has stopped doing this to applicants.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you guys clarify... are they still requiring the extra form but they're just doing it on site with no fee?

I was under the impression that any additional paperwork was outside of the requirements, but then again what do I know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom