Tulsa Firearms question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
At least one of the guys behind the counter will get very upset with you if you fail to separate his brass from your own. He will roll his eyes, dress you down, accuse you of not being able to read, and stuff like that. Their treatment of me when insisting that I pay them for the privilege of sorting brass is why I will never set foot in there again.

So, you brought your own ammo but then decided to buy some of theirs knowing they wanted the brass returned from the Zero brand and you failed to separate it and got upset and decided to never go back?

Sounds like a win, win situation for both parties...

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, you brought your own ammo but then decided to buy some of theirs knowing they wanted the brass returned from the Zero brand and you failed to separate it and got upset and decided to never go back?

So you figure it's ok for someone in a "customer service" position to ridicule his customers regardless of who is to blame for any given situation?

It's my choice never to return, and my choice to let everyone I know how terrible their service is. And I still refuse to pay for the privilege of sorting their brass for them.

I hear Dong's is hiring, if you ever decide you hate your job at Tulsa Firearms- it would be a big upgrade.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SOOOOOOOOO glad I no longer have a membership there.....

I 2nd that!

Only visited there 4 times. Each time I felt like I need to walk up to the counter, say I'm sorry for even looking in their direction and then hand over my wallet as a jester of good faith.

I would love to support all of the Tulsa gun shops, but that is one that I just can't wrap my head around. Dong's has nicer people if that says something...

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The LAST time I went into tulsa firearms I had taken my own ammo, (.40 and .45), Spent an hour shooting and when I got ready to pay out the rude clerk told me he was going to charge me to sort out the brass I was donating to them?? I asked him to repeat and then he said " it;s like using someone's else's bathroom and taking your own toilet paper and then leaving it on the floor after you use it" So I just dumped the brass into my gun case and left with it and left my membership card on the counter. I will be glad when OPS gets their range opened!

ekmek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you have a hidden agenda with TF. But it is made clear if you purchase the Zero brand ammo and get a discounted range fee you are doing so with the clear understanding that the brass will be returned.

What sort of hidden agenda would I have by asking a question about their spent brass policy? No one had ever told me of this policy before I had bought ammo there before. I saw no written posts of this policy in their store either. Two years ago was the last time I spent any money there because the clerk treated me like I was the world's biggest jerk for not knowing their spent brass policy that no one informed me of. This is after I had bought a gun safe and several firearms from them. I'm a small business owner and I know if I treated my customers like that I wouldn't be in business very long. Sorry to offend anyone. I hope my future experiences there will be more agreeable since my membership was a gift.

Latest posts

Top Bottom