Tulsa Firearms question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
What sort of hidden agenda would I have by asking a question about their spent brass policy?

That was my mistake. I seen you post right after I did and read your comments. When I first started reading this site I searched topics I was interested in. Tulsa Firearm being one of them. It just seems there are a few people that rip them apart for things I have never experienced or seen first hand.

I shoot there almost every Saturday when the place is busy and have never seen them talk to anyone like what has been posted on these threads. Not saying it doesn't happen, but just never witnessed it first hand and I have been shooting there for years.

The LAST time I went into tulsa firearms I had taken my own ammo, (.40 and .45), Spent an hour shooting and when I got ready to pay out the rude clerk told me he was going to charge me to sort out the brass I was donating to them??

You're right. It is pretty complicated trying to understand what the extra basket is for when they hand it to you and ask you to separate the brass.

I for one am really excited about OPS opening as well. And after a few months in business if they choose to recycle brass they will probably ask you to separate it as well. But they will probably say it in a nicer tone as to make you feel welcomed.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot there a few times. Never had an issue except when I once brought a rifle in without a case. Oh, and they don't like you to load magazines while waiting for people to get things sorted out either.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was my mistake. I seen you post right after I did and read your comments. When I first started reading this site I searched topics I was interested in. Tulsa Firearm being one of them. It just seems there are a few people that rip them apart for things I have never experienced or seen first hand.

I shoot there almost every Saturday when the place is busy and have never seen them talk to anyone like what has been posted on these threads. Not saying it doesn't happen, but just never witnessed it first hand and I have been shooting there for years.

You're right. It is pretty complicated trying to understand what the extra basket is for when they hand it to you and ask you to separate the brass.

I for one am really excited about OPS opening as well. And after a few months in business if they choose to recycle brass they will probably ask you to separate it as well. But they will probably say it in a nicer tone as to make you feel welcomed.

To start with they only gave me one basket and didn't ask me to seperate the brass, If they would have asked me to seperate the brass I would have either taken it with me in the first place or threw it over into the shooting range so they could pick it up!
You are assuming and we all know that's not right?
I don't like your sarcasm either, I bet you either work there or have friends that work there.
That was the second incident that happened to me there and the reasons I will never go back!

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes they will ask if you are shooting more than one caliber and give you an extra bucket to seperate your brass. I personally don't think it's that big of a deal to pickup and sort out your brass. I've witnessed the guys that work there remind or inform people of all sorts of range policies and be completely ignored.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Re: Spent brass-Tulsa Firearms. I have never had a problem with collecting my own or the zero ammo I bought there. Been shooting there for about 2 years.

spazzwarr

Latest posts

Top Bottom