Tulsa Firearms question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People that shoot at Tulsa Firearms just don't know any better. When they actually see other ranges that provide courtesy and service it's been my experience that seasoned shooters go elsewhere.

Seems like they finally decided to join up here on OSA though. :D

SureShotXD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been there once a while back and will never return! EVER! I had a few questions about an xdm, the guy looked at like i was stupid a pretty much told me to go home and look it up online instead of wasting his time.

BigD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my concealed class there because it was a gift. Stuck around after the class and shot some. I was ready to buy a carry gun that day. Customer service was horrible. I won't be back.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People that shoot at Tulsa Firearms just don't know any better. When they actually see other ranges that provide courtesy and service it's been my experience that seasoned shooters go elsewhere.

Seems like they finally decided to join up here on OSA though. :D

Only reason I shot there was because I actually found a decent deal there when I bought my HK and the membership was included.

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had a problem with the place or their people. I bring my own ammo in.

That's because the "Alpha Male Dude" hasn't zero'd in on you. He waits for a new person or persons, that are new to indoor shooting, then ridicules, belittles, screws them over, when they are doing nothing wrong.

Makes situation dangerous for no need. And I do mean dangerous (Grabbing your handgun when in your hand).

I'll never go back..

Jamie

Marksman
Reaction score
We've shot at Tulsa Firearms a dozen or so times since I purchased a membership (which has now expired) a year ago last November. Each time has been a positive experience. We sign in, have ammo checked, get targets, and go to range. Once I jammed the target trolly, reported what I had done and they acted like it was no big deal. Another time when policing the brass I mixed 9mm with 40mm in the same tray and the guy sorted it out without saying anything to me. When I saw he was taking a long time to dump the brass I then asked if something was wrong. At that time he told me the brass was mixed. He didn't get excited or chew me out. Seems like it takes a long time to check out, I wish they could speed that process up.

Seems to me the folks that use the range are experienced using range safety that I don't find at some other ranges like Sleepy Hollow. Just my opinion.

My wife and I are not affliated with Tulsa Firearms and I will prolly renew my membership the next time I want to shoot indoors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom