Tulsa Firearms question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelinGolfer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy my guns and ammo from Dong's, but never had any issues with Tulsa Firearms, go almost once a week. Maybe if we get enough people to go we can get them to invest in a new building that will cover a longer rifle range.

wiley_coyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A multiple choice question:
Customer asks TFA employee if they know of anyone else having issues with particular weapon and employee answers
a. No not to my knowledge
b. What issues are you having
c. You get what you pay for
d. Let me ask someone else
Correct answer is c. They lost three customers that day. Myself and the two guys that came with me and that was several years ago. It was'nt the first time I encountered a rude employee there but it was the last time.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they were located just west of Sheridan on 11th. St. I went in a couple of times, The 2nd time I was the only one shooting and when I finished I went to the clerk and very politely told him I was going in front of the line to pick up my brass, he told me I couldn't pick up my brass because I might get some of theirs, I did get mine and only mine and I know that because I marked it and when leaving told him it would be a cold day in @**# before I came back, that day hasn't come yet. It was less than a half mile from my job but I have a very low tolerance level for crap like that.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy my guns and ammo from Dong's, but never had any issues with Tulsa Firearms, go almost once a week. Maybe if we get enough people to go we can get them to invest in a new building that will cover a longer rifle range.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Sorry, don't think that is going to happen any time soon. Kinda lost credibility when you admit to buying guns and ammo from Dong's and going to Tulsa Firearms.....

Really kind of hoping you are kidding......

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Someone already answered about Medlock's address. The point is that, no matter WHERE they are, it's worth the trip. Medlock's is great. Nice people up there.

OK Bush Pilot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only problem with the zero-brand they sell is the price! I am a member of Tulsa Firearms, and the last time I was there their 45 ammo was $18.50 per 50. At Wal-Mart you can buy a box of Winchester 100 for like $33, so why would anyone pay $4 more per 100, plus the headache of who owns the spent brass. But I agree, if I buy ammo from them (zero or not), I paid for the whole shell including the spent brass when I’m done shooting.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been to TFA several times, the pistol range .....and the other LONG pistol range. I can't really call that a rifle range and keep a straight face. I have noticed that the younger guys late 20's are actually helpful and respectful, have not had any issues. But a few of the older guys that work the counter are pure A$$ hats, that being said it's cheap, its close and I don't buy much from them, a box of zero once and a while. I give them the zero back, and do what I want with mine. I think TFA is fine for what it is, a cheap place to use a pistol range, I would never buy anything from them or have them service my firearms or upgrade them because of the prices and rudeness. But remember it is a cheap range, and a low price, if anyone knows of a better place to shoot within 5 minutes of Broken Arrow please send me a PM

Latest posts

Top Bottom