Tulsa Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pdw

I would echo the negatives of TFA. I remember when they were on 11th and Sheridan in the early 80's. I made the mistake of ordering a "custom 45" in 96. Custom gun, custom, slide, target to prove accuracy, on and on. I paid cash walked over to the shooting gallery and couldn't fire the gun (my $2,500.00 custom gun). After convincing the owner that I wasn't a stupid idiot he inspected his craftwork only to discover that the custom magazines were 10mm. So much for the custom BS. I got my money back and have had a bad taste in my mouth ever since. I'm still wondering how he test fired it?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been a couple of suicides there. I think it is horrible that some a$$ munch would traumatize innocent staff members.

I go there once in a while and have no problems.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dwmckie, I didn't know Red Castle had levels of membership. I've been a member there a long time and go to the indoor and outdoor locations. Guess I have the combo membership. The outdoor range is a long drive, really long for me as I live in Coweta. I'm also a member of Oil Capital Rod & Gun club...over 30 years. It's 5 minutes from my house but they don't have an indoor range. I have also heard good things about USSA...

P

PistolPeteEaton

There have been a couple of suicides there. I think it is horrible that some a$$ munch would traumatize innocent staff members.

I go there once in a while and have no problems.

With respect and of course just my opinion: I think it's horrible too for everybody.

But it has not been just a couple of times. It has happened six times, and in one instance a TFA employee was standing right beside this person out in the range.

Pete

Last edited:

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With respect and of course just my opinion: I think it's horrible too for everybody.

But it has not been just a couple of times. It has happened six times, and in one instance a TFA employee was standing right beside this person out in the range.

Pete

I believe its only been three times. I'm also pretty sure that in the last two incidents that they were alone on the range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom