Tulsa Gun show..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The just had the farm show up there so I’d say probably. The farm show is usually on both levels but when we were there Friday the lower level was being used for Covid vaccinations. Them folks was crammed in a small part of the lower level with lots of empty space. This is what I observed from the upper level. Dunno how much it really matters but I thought they could’ve scattered them folks better. Most of em looked like they were already “high risk”. Anyhow, I figure if the can have the farm show and other events, why not have Wannenmachers.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The just had the farm show up there so I’d say probably. The farm show is usually on both levels but when we were there Friday the lower level was being used for Covid vaccinations. Them folks was crammed in a small part of the lower level with lots of empty space. This is what I observed from the upper level. Dunno how much it really matters but I thought they could’ve scattered them folks better. Most of em looked like they were already “high risk”. Anyhow, I figure if the can have the farm show and other events, why not have Wannenmachers.
They should enlist the help of farmers for the vaccinations. Different lines for Moderna, Pfizer and Ivomec. It would move em through quicker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom