Tulsa Range Poll #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa Range Poll #2

• Total voters

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which Range do you prefer to shoot competitively at and or hone your skills at? I have allowed multiple votes as most of us participate at multiple facilities and venues.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I shoot matches at USSA and Oil Capitol. I have been shooting these for about a year and it is so addictive. I hope to be a better shooter some day but even when i finish at the bottom, I still had a great time and learned a little from the rest of the peeps.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you shoot at Tulsa Firearms and you are just to chicken to vote that way now that people can see who voted for which range. :anyone: Now don't flame me because I speak the truth. :D

If I could vote again, I would add Nowata Firearms.:thumbup3:

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
still no Tulsa Gun Club? what gives?

:laughup:

He said competitively.

You cannot draw and fire on their pistol range!? Paper targets only, no exceptions.

I haven't referred to it as Tulsa Fudd Club before for nothing. They are a skeet club that happens to have a pistol range and if you aren't a skeet shooter... Even though the Concealed Carry Courses bring in alot of revenue for them they are not the least bit interested in catering to anyone other than skeet shooters. The sheriffs dept maintains the pistol range (it costs them nothing) and after skeet clay prices went up they doubled the pistol range fee!? I have been a member there since '05 and I am switching to RCGC.

I guess I'll stop ranting/bitching now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom