Tulsa Range Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you shoot?

• RCGC

Votes: 54 17.4%
  • Oil Capitol

Votes: 33 10.6%
  • USSA

Votes: 73 23.5%
  • Tulsa Firearms

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Medlocks

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • Other: Please explain

Votes: 87 28.0%

• Total voters

eodsupplyguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to shoot a Tulsa Firearms with one of my friends but got tired of being treated like an idiot everytime I went in there. I could stay home and talk to my wife if I wanted that. I like Tulsa Gun Club because it is very close to work and range fees are very cheap. I really like red castle but it is quite a haul. I think it take 45 minutes from my front door to the gate. I don't get to shoot enough as it is, but I ususally shoot at RC Anymore drive and all I have gotten were I just want to shoot more rifle.

Mckeywest

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just relocated to Tulsa and was kind of bummed that there was only 1 indoor range. I would like to see another indoor range, heck...I'd like to see 2 or 3 more indoor ranges. With competition, the price drops. I called and asked about coming in as a visitor and thought they were a bit overpriced compared to other ranges I've shot at. Of course where I come from, they don't push the membership thing and anyone is welcome with range prices from $10.00 - $12.00.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just relocated to Tulsa and was kind of bummed that there was only 1 indoor range. I would like to see another indoor range, heck...I'd like to see 2 or 3 more indoor ranges. With competition, the price drops. I called and asked about coming in as a visitor and thought they were a bit overpriced compared to other ranges I've shot at. Of course where I come from, they don't push the membership thing and anyone is welcome with range prices from $10.00 - $12.00.

Try Medlocks in Collinsville. It's on the main street downtown.
take 169 hiway to Collinsville, turn left go about a mile.

Mike101650

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Castle has a working indoor range but it is only open several days a week for a couple of hours mid day. Limited to 22 and lead centerfire only.
See tulsaredcastlegunclub.com for details

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as indoor ranges go, I have heard a lot of bad about Tulsa Firearms. I just wanted to know what makes them so undesirable, and other places around here so much better?

just doing some research, thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom