Tulsa Range Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you shoot?

• RCGC

Votes: 54 17.4%
  • Oil Capitol

Votes: 33 10.6%
  • USSA

Votes: 73 23.5%
  • Tulsa Firearms

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Medlocks

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • Other: Please explain

Votes: 87 28.0%

• Total voters

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have memberships at both United States Shooting Academy and Tulsa Firearms. USSA is great for rifles and pistols, I have never fired shotguns there. Great staff and excellent variety of target applications from fixed paper to steel plate knock down to pop-up. No problem with magnetic steel ammo there. Double taps and rapid rate of fire are allowed. The only drawback is for extreme winter months. My membership runs approx. $30 p/month, all inclusive. I would highly recommend it.

Tulsa Firearms is very good for indoor pistol. Indoor training under normal to low light conditions, to me, is a requirement for self defense training. Cannot use magnetic ammo. No rapid firie. They charge separate for pistol and rifle bay use. .22 cal rifles and pistol carbines can use pistol bays. Rifle bay is about 50 ft. or so. Must shoot rifle in sitting position using fixed gun rest, they provide if you need it. Staff has been good to me with one or two exceptions. I have had very good success with their reloaded ammo. I have renewed my membership.

Latest posts

Top Bottom