Tulsa State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wojownik

Zawsze gotowy Zawsze blisko
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t been to the Tulsa State Fair in at least 25 years. I was texting my daughter and she said her and her husband were at the fair and have been all day. She mentioned the food and said it was $80 for three sandwiches, a burger, and fries. Then said it was $85 for five refillable lemonades. She also said 50 tickets were around $65 and it takes anywhere between 4 - 6 tickets per person. She said the wrist bands weren’t available until Monday. I admit I have a little “f-you” money….but “F” that! I’ll spend some money on certain things, but I’m also not stupid. Everyone has a different perspective on what’s worth the cost, but the Tulsa State Fair…..hell no!

Anyone planning on going the the fair? After my conversation and the number of years since I’ve been….HARD PASS!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t been to the Tulsa State Fair in at least 25 years. I was texting my daughter and she said her and her husband were at the fair and have been all day. She mentioned the food and said it was $80 for three sandwiches, a burger, and fries. Then said it was $85 for five refillable lemonades. She also said 50 tickets were around $65 and it takes anywhere between 4 - 6 tickets per person. She said the wrist bands weren’t available until Monday. I admit I have a little “f-you” money….but “F” that! I’ll spend some money on certain things, but I’m also not stupid. Everyone has a different perspective on what’s worth the cost, but the Tulsa State Fair…..hell no!

Anyone planning on going the the fair? After my conversation and the number of years since I’ve been….HARD PASS!
Sorry, Mr landlord we went to the fair and ain't got no rent money.
Classic answer next week from renters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom