TW reports USSA possible foreclosure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want USSA to close shop; however, in this economy banks are NOT making decisions like they were 3 years ago. I own a business and have frequent conversations with other business owners. I have witnessed some things in the last year that defy business logic.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope you're right.. I would hate for someone to pay money for a class or membership based on this comment only to have it close later... :(

I would hate for people to shy away from spending money out there because of this thread!

USSA needs our support right now more than they need a bunch of discussion about their possible demise.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think maybe you are looking at this situation backwards. It takes a little bit to get all the information necessary to file suit in a case like this. I suspect this was something that was predictable, especially by the owner, prior to his death.

For sure. I was just wondering about the timing...was this in motion before his passing? Sped up by his passing etc? How many folks knew about it etc?

Nothing negative at all just seems like it came out of thin air.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope you're right.. I would hate for someone to pay money for a class or membership based on this comment only to have it close later... :(

When does being cautious equate to being negative? :sorry4:

For sure. I was just wondering about the timing...was this in motion before his passing? Sped up by his passing etc? How many folks knew about it etc?

Nothing negative at all just seems like it came out of thin air.

I changed my post and apologize for my comment. I just feel that we should support them as much as possible right now.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are worth far more as a range then we are as land. I could see the bank coming in and making sure money is being spent right. I actually would like it if that happened. Maybe there is a better way to do business? I feel we have finally, after all these years, have a good business plan with our memberships priced right. The bank could say "lock the gates" but I would think they would want us to be successful to pay back the debt we owe. I would actually really like to see a 3rd party come in and look at all outgoing moneys and determine what is good and what is not. We will see what happens. I do know this for sure. We are having the best year we have ever had.....period. Things are looking really good. I hope they stay that way, I really do LOVE my job.
Fixed it for ya.
I agree with Steve. There is a lot of speculation on the direction we are headed. Here is a quote that just makes sense: "Smart is believing half of what you hear; brilliant is knowing which half to believe"
I think I can speak for our staff and members by saying WE LOVE THIS PLACE And it is worth fighting for. No good will come from people publicly stating what THEY THINK WILL HAPPEN or what THEY THOUGHT HAPPENED. Those of you that are ACTIVE in the shooting community know what we have to offer and most will say it is world class. I am in it for the long haul, even if it means putting in a few hours a week for no pay, ( not saying it will come to that) but that is the way I feel about it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is questioning the loyalty of the staff. I'm sure that's what will help keep the place running.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya.
I agree with Steve. There is a lot of speculation on the direction we are headed. Here is a quote that just makes sense: "Smart is believing half of what you hear; brilliant is knowing which half to believe"
I think I can speak for our staff and members by saying WE LOVE THIS PLACE And it is worth fighting for. No good will come from people publicly stating what THEY THINK WILL HAPPEN or what THEY THOUGHT HAPPENED. Those of you that are ACTIVE in the shooting community know what we have to offer and most will say it is world class. I am in it for the long haul, even if it means putting in a few hours a week for no pay, ( not saying it will come to that) but that is the way I feel about it.

Most people are not arguing about the quality of the staff or facilities. The members including myself would like an official statement backed up with facts about this story. Not just the we are doing great blah blah blah. We want proof to support the claims. We are not attacking or being negative we are just wondering about the situation and future. These are legitimate concerns from the customers of USSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom