TW reports USSA possible foreclosure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
+1
This is the exact situation we are in. Spot on.

To the ussa employed ,

Be careful about what you say in this thread. If youre not speaking as a ussa rep then I wouldnt make any statements in public thats not specifically authorized by your bosses. Just looking out for you.

Hope you all stay happily employed.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To the ussa employed ,

Be careful about what you say in this thread. If youre not speaking as a ussa rep then I wouldnt make any statements in public thats not specifically authorized by your bosses. Just looking out for you.

Hope you all stay happily employed.

That's just standard sop for banks. He just worded it right. Anytime something like this happens banks make that move. No secret. Thanks for the advice though. You can never be too careful.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have never been to USSA . Its right down the road from where I shoot though. I heard it is a kick butt facility . I would like to go just to see it sometime. I am all for keeping it open. The more places to shoot the better.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And from what I hear, there are questionably expenses being written off as a "business expense" / "range expense". If they are true and is disclosed in court etc, hello IRS.

where do you guys get this crap????? If you can't prove a statement that you have made then DON"T make it. All you are doing is making yourself look like an ASS and stirring up the rumor mill. I see that you only have a few posts on here. I suggest that you temper what you post please.

Bravo 3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
where do you guys get this crap????? If you can't prove a statement that you have made then DON"T make it. All you are doing is making yourself look like an ASS and stirring up the rumor mill. I see that you only have a few posts on here. I suggest that you temper what you post please.

+ 1 ! This just starts BS with no basis!

dhomoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct.. A private business doesn't have to say or prove anything.. Then again, a person doesn't have to do business with a company that doesn't want to disclose anything..

It is in their "best interest" to be as forthcoming as they can during times of uncertainty.. But as you said earlier, they are not obligated to say a word..

Members have a contract with USSA. They are in effect creditors. They gave money in return for a contracted service. It would behoove them to be a forthcoming as possible and to assuage the fears of those whom have invested money in a membership with them, lest they lose the business of those whom have chosen to do business with them.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:yelclap: No joke.

I hope it gets sorted out. I love the matches at USSA...they are outstanding and always a lot of fun. Best of luck.

My problem with USSA is it's not in OKC :D
I agree with Mike, the facilities & the matches they put on are worth the drive.
I'd be very bummed if they had to close shop & I'll continue to give them my support & patronage for as long as possible.

Thanks guys & best of luck, see you at the next match:thumbup3:

dhomoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope all is worked out as well. I don't shoot there often, due to the drive, but I do like shooting there. The matches are always great. I know from what I hear, people are pretty worried though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom