Two new additions to my Ruger American

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPS claims these two items will be in tomorrow.
Ordered the Odin Atlas 6.5 Comp to go with my timney trigger.
Looking forward to both.
Will post up date including installation and review...perhaps..
timney 641C.jpg

Odin 1.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I hope to see the pics/review.

Seeing some accessories show up gets me excited about the Ruger American. It's the first bolt action I've been excited about in a while since the Mossberg MVP fell short in the aftermarket.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope to see the pics/review.

Seeing some accessories show up gets me excited about the Ruger American. It's the first bolt action I've been excited about in a while since the Mossberg MVP fell short in the aftermarket.
Thanks. I've been really impressed with the 6.5 and the Ruger American. Super gun that I'm just digging adding buzzers and whistles to.
The gun is top shelf but not a fan of the stock or the trigger.
Did a ton of research on the Odin Atlas comp. Good review from scooch00 on you tube (I like his reviews). It's adjustable where you can tune it (check out the review).
Trigger will just fix my dislike of the factory two stage from ruger. It's not bad but wanted to have better.
I will post a review of the install and results of both but not expecting much response. Ha!
Going to add a few other things on my list including an lss chassis and bolt knob.
To most of the people here, this is beginner stuff but I am a beginner in the distance shooting and the 6.5.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reviews on the Odin comp are all solidly in favor of it, so it sounds like you made a good choice. Timney triggers are always a good choice as well. Sounds like a fun project, my friend.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Timney triggers are some of the best out there. If anyone is interested in buying one, send me a PM and I will hook you up with a discount code

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk