TX man allegedly planted fireworks under toilets to go off when people sat down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"A Texas man is accused of hiding explosive poopy-traps underneath toilet seats in the bathrooms at two local car washes, injuring two women and a young girl when they detonated, according to police.
Paul Moses Alden, 46, allegedly rigged small commercial fireworks that blow up when pressure is applied in three separate bathrooms in the San Antonio area — and then waited around for the explosion to happen before leaving, according to an arrest affidavit...
...The culprit was easily identified by employees at the car wash who said Alden was a regular who had a membership card. They also had video of his car and license plate."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was just curing constipation one bang at a time.

Seriously if nobody was hurt I would think it funny. The fact he used commercial grade indicates he was trying to hurt someone and should be seriously punished..

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do the same thing to him, He'll never do it again.

Was going to say shove the same stuff up his six, but that would be fatal when it goes off. So...

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Commercial fireworks” sounds like he bought some pop-its from a fireworks stand. Those are the little white snap things you throw and they pop when they strike a hard surface. If it’s those, they couldn’t hurt a mouse.

Last edited:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Commercial fireworks” sounds like he bought some pop-its from a fireworks stand. Those are the little white snap things you thrown and they pop when they strike a hard surface. If it’s those, they couldn’t hurt a mouse.
Not quite. There's different levels of those snap things ranging from "I'd let kids play with them" to "Cousin Eddie is never allowed to touch these" right up to "Hell yeah, I know what I'm doing with them don't let the missing finger throw you off".

Latest posts

Top Bottom