1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Type 3 Chinese mauser

Discussion in 'Military Surplus' started by Slr9589, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Slr9589

Slr9589 New to the site!

Have any of you folks seen or shot the type 3 Chinese mauser? I have one but have not shot it yet.i read where it is one of only 140,000 made in the Mukden arsenal before the Japanese captured it.
    Unfortunately the stock is shortened,the bolt bent,and the safety changed to accommodate a scope. All numbers match and the bore is very good...bluing very good.
    Unblemished they ask 2500 for these.....where would the price fall for an altered specimen?

Attached Files:

2. dlbleak

dlbleak Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Welcome aboard. Interesting piece for sure. It doesn’t look like it’s been bubba’d to much if you could find replacement parts.

3. bigred1

bigred1 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    My Momma told me never to talk to strangers. There is an introduction thread on the home page. Tell us a little about yourself. You know likes/dislikes how many firearms you've lost at one time in boating accidents etc etc.

4. bigred1

bigred1 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Thanks for introducing yourself. I haven't personally seen or shot one of those. But there's always a first time if you come to one of our EnS( eatnshoots). :goodmorning: