UBG Holsters - Interesting Video on How He Makes a Leather Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several UBG Holsters, and consider them to be excellent pieces of gear. I stumbled across this video on how Nate Gable makes a leather concealment holster by hand. You do not need to be a Facebook member to view this video. I found it to be very interesting. I have posted this elsewhere on the site, but he started here on OSA several years ago as jarhead79. He now lives and works in Farmington, Utah, but still gives us a nice forum discount if you order from his website, www.ubgholsters.com and use coupon code "okshooters" at checkout.

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several UBG Holsters, and consider them to be excellent pieces of gear. I stumbled across this video on how Nate Gable makes a leather concealment holster by hand. You do not need to be a Facebook member to view this video. I found it to be very interesting. I have posted this elsewhere on the site, but he started here on OSA several years ago as jarhead79. He now lives and works in Farmington, Utah, but still gives us a nice forum discount if you order from his website, www.ubgholsters.com and use coupon code "okshooters" at checkout.

Why can't I see the video? A link pops up at the bottom of your post as the page loads and then goes away completely.

Me, too. But, it stayed put in my quote of druryj's original post! However, I had no audio. And, now it's gone again!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK this is really weird. It goes away in your quote of druryj too. I can clearly see it's a facebook link, then poof. It's gone!

Yeah, OK, this is beyond weird. I think it proves druryj is one of them witches, or warlocks, or wickens, or whatever they be!

Latest posts

Top Bottom