uh oh.... did I f*** up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Submitted today, E-file Form 1.

Saved it a couple times in the middle, left and came back, restarted, it was a whole mess while trying to search and figure out what parts to upload, etc. When I hit the pay button, it took forever to open a dialog, and when I filled it out, it tried to submit, and then gave me some kind of error. So I closed the dialog, hit "Save" to keep all the info I'd put in already, then tried to pay again, but it was grayed out and showed already paid.

So...

When I get done, it shows "Submitted". Get the email receipts. No problem. I go back, and it shows a couple of "Drafts", along with my single "Submitted". So I delete the drafts (and ONLY the drafts!), thinking, it's submitted and I don't need to keep the drafts anymore.

Now they're ALL gone. No drafts, no submitted, no nothing.

WTF?

I mean... if I deleted my "Submitted" by deleting a "Draft" that was associated with it... am I gonna be screwed and have to pay the $200 again? How the hell does this work? Does it show up LATER as submitted? Will I get some kind of "credit", is there a way to restore my "Submitted" application by calling them?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Send a request through the website... assuming I won't hear anything since it's after 5PM on Friday on the E coast. :(

According to some recent traffic I've seen!on a NFA FB page, it is still in the system but there is a chance you'll never see it again in the menu and you will just get an email with the approved form.

Latest posts

Top Bottom