Ultimate Deer Hunting Condo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have decided to take on the project of building a really kick-ass blind. I have built several box blinds and have improved each time. Right now I'm hunting from a homemade ladder stand.

I don't know where you all stand on the box-tower debate, but i like them. You can move a little more, it's warmer, and if you make a little noise, no big deal.

With that said, I want to build the Cadillac of deer blinds. Real windows, insulation, carpet, lights, propane heater, and some kind of waste management (toilet). This will not be for this year, as I have not the time before season. It will be for next year.

The point I'm making with this post is that I will keep this thread updated with pictures and plans and ideas in the next year, I'm looking for input and suggestions as I go along to help make this the best blind it can be, and varied opinions will be very helpful.

Good idea?

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first thing I'm tryingto decide is do I build the box then add the legs and then haul it out there, build from the ground up in the field, or build the legs and box separate and try to put it together in the field somehow with maybe a tractor with a front end loader? Hmmmmmmm......good thing I'm not in a hurry.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With that said, I want to build the Cadillac of deer blinds. Real windows, insulation, carpet, lights, propane heater, and some kind of waste management (toilet). This will not be for this year, as I have not the time before season. It will be for next year.

Good idea?

This is what your up against for the perfect blind.

[Broken External Image]

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_deerblind2.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_deerblind1.jpg

Unless you want the ultimate duck blind

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_ATT00260_1.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_ATT00257_1.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's incredible. I want to do something less...hey look at me. Kinda the point I guess.

I know where your coming from.....I have a nice tower blind, nothing like the ones shown. Have heat, but keep this thread going. I have things I'd like to do with mine, and a good discussion would promote some ideas.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom