Unbelievable on netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we were boycotting net flix because they made a pact with the devil.

Who hasn't at this point? I mean, I already can't buy groceries at any store in town, can't buy guns or ammo anywhere in town or online, can't watch TV on any channel, and the list goes on...

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who hasn't at this point? I mean, I already can't buy groceries at any store in town, can't buy guns or ammo anywhere in town or online, can't watch TV on any channel, and the list goes on...

And you illustrate why these boycotts don't really work. How about P&G? How many people are stilling banning EVERYONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS in their homes? Yeah, that's what I thought.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty good mini series based on a true story about a girl that was raped.The girl is Kaitlyn Dever.She played Loretta McCready as a young weed grower and seller in Justified.The first 2 episodes are pretty slow but by the 3rd episode it gets interesting.
She’s also Eve Baxter on Last Man Standing, come on dude update your references :laugh6:

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She doesn't get a chance to show off her acting skills on Last man standing.Justified is a classic and that is where she shines as far as acting.She is also in a movie called Booksmart that is very good and recent.For most people I know Last Man Standing is ok, but it's not in the same league as Justified.That is why I referenced Justified.Kind of like if I reference Aaron Paul on Breaking Bad.20 years from now people will know about that show.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom