Underground tornado shelter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got on the install list at F5 Storm Shelters. Owner is a member here (Tampabucs) and great to work with. My parents and youngest son chose them as well. They have one of the largest underground garage shelters on the market.

The install dates are getting further and further out there folks, all shelter companies are stacked up!

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you know if you have a post tension slab? Are there any signs on the slab or anywhere that would label it as a post tension slab?

I have a Ground Zero shelter. They didn't have any contractor retighten after cutting some cables.

If it is post tension am i screwed?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you know if you have a post tension slab? Are there any signs on the slab or anywhere that would label it as a post tension slab?

I have a Ground Zero shelter. They didn't have any contractor retighten after cutting some cables.

If it is post tension am i screwed?

When was your home built? There are few post tension slabs in Oklahoma to begin with.

On post-tensions they will place a stamp or medallion in the garage floor that says something like "post tension slab, do not cut or drill"

Latest posts

Top Bottom