Unofficial "I've been Olyellerized" pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it should be fitting to have an official pic thread of all of the guns that have been "Olyellerized" by our very own Mike at Accurate-Iron. So lets see all your current of previously owned "Olyellerized" works of art.

So I'll start off....here are my two...I don't own the Glock anymore, but don't mind showing it off.

My Springfield Armory Champion Commander 1911
Titanium Blue CeraKote, blended magwell, blacked out STI front, Heine rear sight and he installed the beaver tail grip safety

ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_Gun_20pics_DSCF0444.jpg

ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_Gun_20pics_JimmysSpringfield1911001.jpg

Previously owned Glock 22
Stippled grip, Duracoated in Desert Mirage Brown, Dawson Precision sights, fiber optic front and blacked out rear

ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_Gun_20pics_Glock22001.jpg

ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_Gun_20pics_Glock22004.jpg

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey RetCap...what color is your frame?[/QUOTE]

It's HK Blue, altered a bit by Mike to suit the customer! I think it looks pretty neat and is not your run-of-the-mill color.

Had a bit of a challenge lately though. The screw holding the front sight came loose! Dang! I've put loctite on it, gonna test it again in a few days...

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RetCap...I recently replaced my OEM front site on my TacSol upper for my MK II...I hope it stays put...I put some Loctite on it as well..I haven't shot it since the install.

I really dig that color :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom