Upcoming Shotgun course?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of any defensive shotgun classes coming up in the greater OKC area in the next few weeks?

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rangemaster will be doing a one day Defensive Shotgun Course at the Shawnee police range on Wed, Sept 23. That is an optional class after our Combative Pistol Course there on Sept 21-22. You can take the shotgun class by itself, if you wish. I'm not in my office right now, but I believe the fee is $185 for a full day of shotgun training.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this might be a little further out than what you want but we are putting on a 2 day Advanced Combat Shotgun Class in Sept. This class has always filled up in the past and is excellent for all applications with a shotgun. You think you know how to run one now???? Wait till you see what we do in this class. You'll be amazed. Just a thought.

Cheers.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I try not to let the word "cheap" into my training vocabulary, but I agree, times are tough.

I sure will agree that some training is usually better than none.

The TDSA shotgun course was a real eye opener. Probably the funnest class Ive ever taken. (besides high school spanish with Mrs. Lopez--yo quiero!)

Scatterguns can be anything but.

Latest posts

Top Bottom