[UPDATE] Site been better everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question. When I go to a thread, and especially if its got 2 or more pages.
When I hit the back button it like gets hung up repeating the same pages over and over.
Sometimes I end up hitting the forum button to escape.
Is this the website or my computer?
Also yesterday I had a hard time getting onto the website several times.
OSA website or Cox cable? didn't have any trouble with other sites I visited though.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question. When I go to a thread, and especially if its got 2 or more pages.
When I hit the back button it like gets hung up repeating the same pages over and over.
Sometimes I end up hitting the forum button to escape.
Is this the website or my computer?
Also yesterday I had a hard time getting onto the website several times.
OSA website or Cox cable? didn't have any trouble with other sites I visited though.

Your computer. I would probably start with deleting all your cached files in IE. That alone may fix it for you.

I've also there have still been a few isolated wierd DNS stuff going on at times. I know yesterday my monitoring service that monitors this site by IP and DNS was showing the DNS going up and down throughout the day when in fact it was not. (The IP monitor was steady.) So hopefully within a week it will all completely settle and the remainder of the DNS issues will go away. The old server should be shut down by now and may have contributed to the confusion some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom