Upgrade Glock 43 or buy a Sig P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuidskout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should I upgrade my Glock 43 with better sights, metal guide rod, and mag extensions?
Or should I replace it with a Sig P365?
You know what they say, 4 is 3, 3 is 2, 2 is 1, 1 is none, buy another gun!

But on a serious note, the 365 is a neat gun, haven't shot one, but i've sold probably ten, or more. Though that does not give me any more insight to them.....

Or when in doubt, just do both!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The great question. I’ve had 43’s and 43x’s with the Shield mags. I currently have a Sig P365 and really like it. Very easy to conceal and a great shooter. I also kind of miss the Glocks so I’d suggest keeping yours and trying a 365 to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like my Sig P365...and why would you mess with the guide rod on the Glock? The ones that they put in em works and works and works.

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you keep the 43 put better sights on it and leave it alone. all that other "upgrade" crap on the market just makes a good gun unreliable

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had a 43 and currently have a P365. The 43 was reliable and a good cc pistol. I’ve also carried a Ruger EC9s, a Performance Center Shield, a Taurus G2c, and an XD-9 subcompact. I’ve stuck with the P365 because I shoot it better than all the others. The X-Ray night sights are awesome and make it easy to acquire your target quickly both day and night. It is the size of a 43 but shoots like a larger pistol plus a 6/8rd mag capacity vs. 10/12rd capacity make it a no-brainer. Upgrade to the P365 and you won’t look back.