Urban & Rural Sniper Program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am putting this out to gauge the interest. The complete course will cost around $300.00 and will start last past of August? Call me at 405-823-5300 if you would like more info and if you would like to commit. We will only be taking around 10 shooters.

The program is a five part course totaling 80+ hours of instruction time. Each 2 day segment you will be taken step-by-step through the pillars of sniping organization, field craft, marksmanship and tactics. Shooters will be given a set of assignment to complete between segments.

This course is for personnel assigned to patrol, maritime, special teams and DHS agents who wish to learn counter-sniper and officer safety tactics & techniques. This is a 100% hands-on course where you will learn by doing.

You will run through exercises and drills used by the world's top SWAT and counter-terrorist sniper teams. The training is a great lead-in to ADVANCED SNIPER Course.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wes you are killing me dude.... when are the dates? I'm off next weekend......

If Al's going though I might have to cancel cause I like being the prettiest one.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you saying that I can't shoot the course with an AR or that the training wouldn't be as good with an AR. I am interested in being able to shoot 8-10" plates at 300-600 yards as fast as possible with my AR15. I was hoping this course would teach me about ballistics, wind management and other factors that go into long range rifle marksmanship so that my long range shooting in 3 gun would be improved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom