us - 1, laptop - 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whats up? im new here. just kinda puttin around trying to make work go by a little faster.
thought id share a couple pics of what happened to my old laptop when it decided to give me some lip...
8 year old lap top + DPMS AR-15, Remington 870, Glock 27 and Ruger 10/22 =
ai380.photobucket.com_albums_oo247_kcox_2009_laptop1.jpg

ai380.photobucket.com_albums_oo247_kcox_2009_laptop2.jpg

the battery actually stopped a slug. i need to dig it out and see if it was the 12 ga slugger or the .40 s&w

Well there's your problem!!!!! LOL :eek2:

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whats up? im new here. just kinda puttin around trying to make work go by a little faster.
thought id share a couple pics of what happened to my old laptop when it decided to give me some lip...
8 year old lap top + DPMS AR-15, Remington 870, Glock 27 and Ruger 10/22 =
ai380.photobucket.com_albums_oo247_kcox_2009_laptop1.jpg

ai380.photobucket.com_albums_oo247_kcox_2009_laptop2.jpg

the battery actually stopped a slug. i need to dig it out and see if it was the 12 ga slugger or the .40 s&w
I've always thought that shooting electronics is very therapeutic!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cool, shooting anything is better than paper. I have shot a bowling ball with an fal, damn those balls are hard. the .308 would take out chunks but never did take it all the way out. My favorite targets are large freezers, fridge, washer and dryers. You can see your hits from way off.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cool, shooting anything is better than paper. I have shot a bowling ball with an fal, damn those balls are hard. the .308 would take out chunks but never did take it all the way out. My favorite targets are large freezers, fridge, washer and dryers. You can see your hits from way off.

MAN!!! Just imagine a refrigerator full of Tannerite.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a 32" LCD TV that I want to shoot up when it fails. It's been a POS since I bought it, but the picture is not bad. It is just really buggy and slow. It runs really hot and if you play the XBOX on HDMI and switch back to the cable box on component it gets little white dots all over it that stay on the lines that have the highest contrast on the screen like stripes on shirts and stuff. It goes away when you flip the power supply power switch, but not when you just turn it off (on standby). The remote is also irreplaceable. No universal remotes I've found work and you can't get another original. Once that thing is gone the TV is pretty much useless. There are a couple people I will be PMing when it is time. Could be days, could be years. Be ready.

Latest posts

Top Bottom