US Shooting Academy Training Schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The US Shooting Academy has several tactical and competition courses monthly. These courses include concealed carry, tactical handgun and rifle and pistol/3gun competition courses.

Tactical courses are between 2-5 days and happen on the pistol or rifle ranges and in the shoot house.

Tactical handgun courses are scheduled monthly, with the Tactial Handgun 210 scheduled for June 12th. This is the first level tactical handgun course. The other courses build off of this one and it is a prerequisite for the other courses.

Tactical rifle course is scheduled for July 23rd and includes some pistol work like secondary weapon transitions.

There's a Close Quarters Tactics class scheduled for August 28th.

Competition courses are between 3 and 4 days and generally happen on the action pistol ranges and rifle range.

There's a competition handgun course on June 17th which is pretty much mandatory for IPSC shooters.

The next competition 3Gun course is starting on July 8th that's good for both new and experienced 3Gunners.

Concealed Carry courses are held multiple times monthly with the next available class scheduled for May 29th.

There are many other classes and all the information is available on the USSA website on the training page.

To sign up contact Charles Hulvey at [email protected] and mention that you found the course on OSA, or go to the US Shooting Academy website.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for the training at USSA. ive got in on the advanced conceal carry class coming up on the 22nd later this month. Cant wait!!! from what i have heard about it its a very worth while course and also is one of the cheaper courses they offer. $195 if i remember right. still going to save up and take the tactical carbine course sometime later this year or early next year i would imagine. and some other pistol courses with all they have to choose from there really is something for everyone and your current skill level.

Saur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 USSA. I definitely recommend the CQT 240 course at the USSA for anyone who is interested in a high quality, no nonsense self defense class, particularly if you carry a weapon.

BoSS23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have recently taken the Advanced Concealed Carry taught by Virgil Litterell and would highly recommend it. Learned a lot of very useful tactics and got experience shooting in positions I normally wouldn’t be allowed to shoot from at most ranges. And I had a GREAT time!

mash1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is with great pleasure to inform you that the US Shooting Academy is going to start teaching a once a month
Low Light / Night Fire Pistol Class that is Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training (CLEET) Accredited and US Law Shield
Backed

According to the FBI most crimes take place at night, and /or under poor lighting conditions.
Yet seldom do people get a chance to shoot, under the very same conditions that they may well have to fight in.
This course is done in the dark, about 1 hour is in the classroom, covering the different aspects of night shooting. 1 hour of dryfire, & livefire in daylight conditions. then 2 hours of Nightfire.

This course will cover:
Flashlights
Lasers
Sights
Ammunition choices
Using the Darkness to your advantage
Use of handheld lights in conjunction with the handgun
And much more .....

The course will run for four hours 6 P.M. - 10 P.M. on June 6th 2015 and the cost is $75 dollars
If you have any questions or to sign up contact the US shooting academy at 918-948-7856 or email me at [email protected]

mash1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who do not know that the US Shooting Academy is now offering Concealed Carry/ Open Carry Classes every other Saturday

The next class is scheduled for June 13th at 9 A.M.

The price is $60 dollars
But what sets us aside from other places is that at the end of the class you will receive a FREE 30 day range membership

If you have any questions or to sign up contact the US shooting academy at 918-948-7856 or email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Top Bottom