USA Death Penalty/Life sentence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just hard for me to trust a government I don't trust to do any other damn thing with executing people. Even harder to trust 12 idiots they pick out of a line at Wal-Mart with making that decision.

^^^^^
The most convincing argument against the death penalty I think I've ever read.

There's a level of reason and logic buried within Ridge's style that one finds more and more worth the time to closely peruse.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah I'm constantly amazed at how many "small government conservatives" are pro death penalty. You don't trust them to be smart enough to spend your money, but you trust them to decide if people die?

and/or liberal dingleberries who think its ok to kill little babies in their mommys tummy but not ok to kill a cold blooded murderer.........

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a level of reason and logic buried within Ridge's style that one finds more and more worth the time to closely peruse.

Hell I'd say the same thing about your posts, especially this one. Har. If I ever write a book that quote is going on the cover. I won't ask you what the reason and logic is buried under, but I think I know. :thumb:

I have very little faith in the court system. It works, and it works pretty good. But pretty good isn't good enough to make me steer away from my hope that I never end up as a victim or a defendant. It seems all regal and elegant on paper or TV, but it's really just a dumbass convention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom