USA Today Poll Re. 2nd Amendment. Interesting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd Amendment, this is a poll, I don't need to know how you vote, just figured you might have an opinion on this issue.

USA Today Poll Re. 2nd Amendment, Please vote!!!!!

Our new Attorney General has already said firearm restriction is one of his major issues.
This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. It's quick and easy so please vote......
It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully the results will be published later this month. It remains critical for us to stay on top of this issue.

First - vote yourself.
Second - send it to other folks and ask them to VOTE!
The Question is:
Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

Vote here: http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Results so far:
yes 97%
no 2%
undecided 1%
total votes 3296204

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, if it's old. I've never seen it before and just received it in an email yesterday. I've been reading here for awhile now and just thought, hey, here's something I haven't seen and can finally post something worth while that hasn't been seen before. Should have known that anything worth while has already been done at least once! LOL Oh well, back to reading and learning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom