Use Of Sight Shooting In Close Quarters Gunfights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well the military teaches point shooting so that you know by instinct where your weapon shoots from a less than perfect shooting platform. does a guy have to be a gun magazine editior for someone to share their opinion or experiance around here?

oops I guess I missed where he is selling something?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well the military teaches point shooting so that you know by instinct where your weapon shoots from a less than perfect shooting platform. does a guy have to be a gun magazine editior for someone to share their opinion or experiance around here?

oops I guess I missed where he is selling something?

Gun rag editors aren't much better than this guy, fwiw.

He's selling advertising on his website. Every click probably get's him something.

Oh yeah, he's selling his soul too.

Koolhandlinc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see any of that junk ya'll are talking about. I do like to discuss different shooting techniques though! hahaha

That's almost like talkin with my brother. Hold this way, hold that way, practice doing this, practice doing that.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.pointshooting.com_smlp220.jpg

My granpa showed me how to shoot like this...said he learned it in the Army.
It "works" but it's just not significantly better enough to switch out of a standard (and solid) fighting grip, IMO.
In other words:
Too much change for too little return.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun rag editors aren't much better than this guy, fwiw.

He's selling advertising on his website. Every click probably get's him something.

Oh yeah, he's selling his soul too.

Yep, he's selling his own software (or at least the domain is owned by the company who makes the software or is affiliated with every link there.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom