USPS, you just have to laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last ones I was waiting on was Tulsa but this shows BA. May be no difference...but at least I had hope going to the BA Post office. I guess if everything around here has to funnel through Tulsa then there's no hope. At least the people waiting for their stuff have been patient so far. I really dont want to get a bunch of negative feedback on eBay for stuff beyond my control.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine delivered finally. 2 pieces of skiing gear that arrived AFTER we left for our ski trip. Oh well. Ski trip was a disaster anyways, not due to missing gear, but that did cause us some significant struggle, driving around trying to find something to replace the items that didn't show. After getting in to town fairly late on New Year's Eve, after blowing the motor in my Tahoe while driving in... it was quite a weekend. lol

I guess ordering 2½ weeks in advance wasn't enough this Christmas season. Meh.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. My package just left Tulsa. I shipped it on the 22nd of DECEMBER.

08494394-BAD9-4A7C-9D01-41EB79565597.png

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Wow. My package just left Tulsa. I shipped it on the 22nd of DECEMBER.

View attachment 188737

Beats the 21 days one I was tracking sat in Tulsa. The Tulsa Plant Manager retired in November and obviously the replacement is an idiot. The District Manager won’t call or text me back. I’d be ashamed too if I was her. Absolutely pathetic service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My latest USPS fiasco started out in PA went to Illinois, then for some unknown reason went to Mobile AL............ no updates since the 13th. :cool: If this is the new normal, I think Ebay needs to switch to fedex lol.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My latest USPS fiasco started out in PA went to Illinois, then for some unknown reason went to Mobile AL............ no updates since the 13th. :cool: If this is the new normal, I think Ebay needs to switch to fedex lol.
I’ve got one that has been sitting in TX since the 28th of DEC. tried to call the 1-800 number and the automated system said the wait time is greater then 1 hour. Asked the postal worker at the Donaldson station and she said sorry they are really busy. No help. Nothing to lookup. Not a care. For as much as these union workers are getting paid they sure are doing a poor job. Defund the USPS?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’ve got one that has been sitting in TX since the 28th of DEC. tried to call the 1-800 number and the automated system said the wait time is greater then 1 hour. Asked the postal worker at the Donaldson station and she said sorry they are really busy. No help. Nothing to lookup. Not a care. For as much as these union workers are getting paid they sure are doing a poor job. Defund the USPS?

Sounds like a plan. I’d take my mailbox down and never use them again if I were you.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My single Amazon order is coming today in 4 different boxes, shakes head. Amazon was awful when they first tried handling their own deliveries. Everything was late. They improved very quickly.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. I’d take my mailbox down and never use them again if I were you.

I’ve had some great carriers over the years. Wish the corporate side ran as well as them. The real worry is that a lot of struggling businesses rely on the postal service. From delivering products to getting invoices out and payments delivered. The jammed up system is sure not good at times like these.

Another Seinfeld to lighten the mood???

Here is another good one.....

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son sells 2 high dollar Shimano fishing rods and ships them USPS in the same PVC pipe for protection.
Both rods wrapped in bubbles.
Buyer receives both rods but one is broken in 3 places, the other is perfect.
Tape was cut, then resealed (does USPS inspect?).
USPS denies the insurance claim.
Son is going thru the appeals process.
He had both insured for $700.

My son sells another Shimano rod, packed in PVC pipe.
Drops it off at the BA post office.
Checks the next day and it says it was never scanned and therefore cannot be tracked.
Customer is freaking out, calling him a scammer.
He's going back to the post office to see what recourse he has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom