USPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that during these times when the spotlight is harshest on the USPS, we have been getting mail from all over our block. Not even close to my address. You think this is some kind of union "we'll show 'em" thing?

Last edited:

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last two package that I got from them looks like the gorillas handle them. Or maybe fell from the truck a few times.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the time we have good service. Sometimes we have a substitute driver and it can get iffy. I'm on a rural route so if a package doesn't fit in my mail box the driver brings it to the house. Well I had a substitute driver come up to the house with a smallish package. I told him that they usually just put small packages in my mailbox. He said it wouldn't fit yadda yadda. I have a pretty big mailbox not the standard little one. Makes me wonder whos box he was trying to put it in.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Signed up for their informed delivery service . . . . we've had a few occasions where items showed up a day after the service said they would, but thankfully other than that nothing major has happened.

UPS and FedEx have delivered some items to the wrong house more often than our local USPS folks.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It helps to know the Mailman and be on good terms, even more so to know your local Postmaster by name and be on
good terms as well. Once this happened all packages and letters delivered in good shape and on time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom