USPSA level 1 R.O. class October 8th and 9th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are still a few slots left for the R.O. class being held at Alpha Training Academy this coming weekend.

The only requirement is that you are a current USPSA member. You can update tour membership online or at the class on Saturday.

The cost for the class is $40.00.

I just received the schedule from Jay Worden, our instructor for the class.

He advised the class will start at 8 am on Saturday and run till 5 pm. It will resume at 8 am on Sunday and should be done by 12 or 1.

Lunch will not be provided however we can order something in or go to a local eatery if everyone wants.

It looks like the weather may be damp so bring some raingear in case we need it Sunday.

Here is what Jay sent me:

As far as the students are concerned they need to bring a pen or pencil and if they have a new rule book bring that. If they are going to shoot on Sunday they will need their equipment on Sunday. All class members need eye and ear protection for the range exercise.

I would like to start class at 0800 and will run to apx. 1700. The schedule Kim sent out says 0830, but that just pushes off the end until 1730. On Sunday we will get back together at 0800 or 0830 and run until done. Depending on the class size and their success in the range exercise we will be done apx 12-1230.

If you are interested in the class contact me ASAP either by phone or email.

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert Carlile
Alpha Training Academy
2366 w 530 rd
Pryor, Ok. 74361

918-373-1911

[email protected]

www.alphatrainingacademy.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom