USPSA MATCH at Alpha Training Academy Saturday August 20th.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Saturday we will be having another great match, 7 stages 150+ rounds.

We have added shade to the bays and that has been a great improvement.

7:00 and 9:00 start times so we can beat the heat. We have been finishing up the 1st squads around 11:00 and the second squads around 1:00.

Scoring will be done right after the last shot.

If anyone is interested in a steel shoot off right after the match then bring extra ammo. It will be man on man (or woman) plate rack, pure speed shooting at its best.

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert Carlile
Alpha Training Academy
2366 w 530 rd
Pryor, Ok. 74361

918-373-1911

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm glad you made it. I know its a long drive, I do it every month to Arcadia, But I try to make it worth while. Feel free to give feedback on things you like or didn't like. I want this to be a Great match that everyone enjoys.

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The match at ATA today was another great event put on by Robert! Thanks again for an outstanding match, more than well worth the drive...

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm glad you made it. I know its a long drive, I do it every month to Arcadia, But I try to make it worth while. Feel free to give feedback on things you like or didn't like. I want this to be a Great match that everyone enjoys.

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert

Robert,

As long as you are putting on a match with 7 very high quality stages like today that I can shoot in less than 4 hours I will keep making the drive. Please keep the 7:00 start time for as long as possible as well.

GT

Latest posts

Top Bottom