USPSA Oil Capital March 14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's answer questions from the 3 preceding points.

• During walk-thru, at the very first stage, I announced that due to my schedule, if I did not have an opportunity to crunch scores Sunday after the match, that it would be sometime Tuesday. I am working on scores this afternoon, so I can send them out BCC email later this evening. Promise kept.
  • No, we don't post the results on the USPSA website. We do post them BCC email to the individual shooters. I announce at walk-thru how the scores are posted.

Now, if you'll excuse me, after taking this short eyeball break from reading score sheets, I'll get back to them, with my trusty magic decoder ring, magnifying glass and Ouija ball. Most of them are graced with pretty decent handwriting; some of them . . .

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Jack, Just FYI... Eric was shooting Limited. I don't think the classifier times are any different for the divisions, but who knows.
Eric put his name down on the sign-in sheet. Guess old age, a pretty lady walked by or whatnot happened because he didn't put anything else down (no Division, Class). I did sent an email his way last night.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
=Buzzdraw;1056407
Now, if you'll excuse me, after taking this short eyeball break from reading score sheets, I'll get back to them, with my trusty magic decoder ring, magnifying glass and Ouija ball. Most of them are graced with pretty decent handwriting; some of them . . .

pm sent

Latest posts

Top Bottom