USPSA Range Officer shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay. I hate to be “That guy”. But does that open CZ up to lawsuits? Again..... I’m not proposing someone sue. I don’t believe in suing gun companies. BUT...... we do live in that world now. Is there any basis for a law suit on the part of the family. Accidents DO happen. But???
If that dudes cz had any pistol work done to it, that fellows in hot water

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just recently got my RSO cert from the NRA. Wanted to help run matches safer, smoother, more quickly. Never considered a ND coming back at me. Dont think I’ve ever seen anyone compete with a DA/SA semi auto. Or a CZ brand pistol.I have felt the stress and nervous jitters of competition shooting, loading, shooting on command, by electronic timer while under close scrutiny of match officials and 5-10 fellow shooters. If new shooters would listen, I’d advise don’t push your speed past your current ability. Everybody starts somewhere. When reholstering (especially loaded pistol) look at your holster, reholster slowly, carefully.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recently got my RO cert from the NRA. Wanted to help run matches safer, smoother, more quickly. Never considered a ND coming back at me. Dont think I’ve ever seen anyone compete with a DA/SA semi auto. Or a CZ brand pistol.I have felt the stress and nervous jitters of competition shooting, loading, shooting on command, by electronic timer while under close scrutiny of match officials and 5-10 fellow shooters. If new shooters would listen, I’d advise don’t push your speed past your current ability. Everybody starts somewhere. When reholstering (especially loaded pistol) look at your holster, reholster slowly, carefully.
Grip it and rip it

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that dudes cz had any pistol work done to it, that fellows in hot water

I’d be shocked if work wasn’t done. Right or wrong I start smacking the hammer on all my pistols with exposed hammers when I get them, or do/have any work done on them. I’d rather fail safely and quickly.

Either way, stuff happens. Sad for all involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom