Uspsa @ ussa 5/28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that this is a bit early but I thought that I would get the word out that we will have a match on the 28 of May. For those that are not going to OKC for the sectional match we will have a special classifer match with 4 classifiers and 2 field courses, don't have an exact round count but it should be around 150. I'll post more the closer we get to the date.

Thanks
Rob

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the match next weekend (5-28) I am just trying to get an idea of how many people would come, with the OK Section match at OKC and being Memorial day weekend I'm seeing if there would be that much interest in having a classifier match as I had said. So if you plan on coming please either post here or pm me.

Thanks
Rob

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, we will have a classifier match at USSA 5/28. We will have 4 classifiers and 2 field courses, round count should be around 150. Sign in will be at the lodge at 9:30 and shooting at 10:00. Hope every one can make it and bring a friend

Thanks
Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom