Uspsa @ ussa 7-23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be having a match this Saturday at USSA, only this month sign in will start at 8am and we hope hammer down by 8:30. Cost is 15 for non members and 10 for members. We will have 5 stages plus the classifier. Please help get the word out about the diffrent start time.

Thanks
Rob

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Round count will be around 150, Harvo said he would be there Saturday at 7:30, and water will be out on the bays. Sign in at 8 and shooting shortly afterwards. Again please pass the word on the earlier start. Thanks

Also Slide if you want to give USPSA a whirl look me up Saturday and you can squad with me.

Rob

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The course are some what similar. Uspsa can have up to 32 rounds per stage, you can change mags when every you want, production usually needs 4 to 5 mags. You don't have to use cover or cover garment. its a shoot them as you see them thing.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all who braved the heat today and came out, I think everyone was done by 12:30 so at least we missed the hotter part of the day. The scores are posted on USPSA website under club number ok15, and Ryan will be posting the overall later. And a big thanks to Harvo for opening up for us early!

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom