Uspsa @ Ussa 7/24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Saturday is the monthly USPSA match at USSA, we are planning on 6 stages plus the classifier with a round count of 175 or so. We will be using the props from the pro-am with paper instead of the steel.
Sign in starts at 9:30 and walk through at 10:00, $15 for non members and $10 for members, shaping up to be a real good match so hope to see everybody there!
Rob

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone shooting this match, and the OKC gun club match on the 7th? Jesse and I were supposed to pick something up for Brad Gannaway at USSA last Saturday and forgot to.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone shooting this match, and the OKC gun club match on the 7th? Jesse and I were supposed to pick something up for Brad Gannaway at USSA last Saturday and forgot to.

He's good to go. I sent him a box yesterday and picked the other box up at USSA today.

This sounds like fun, though. Is this the same format as the second-Sunday shoot at Oil Cap?

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's good to go. I sent him a box yesterday and picked the other box up at USSA today.

This sounds like fun, though. Is this the same format as the second-Sunday shoot at Oil Cap?

Yes it's the same, but there are usually better stages at USSA. There's more room to move around and all of the side berms make it a lot easier to set up dynamic stages.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I came in last. not formally, Phil and another guy DNF'd but that doesn't count.
Phil would have smoked the rest of us SS guys if he hadn't gotten over-heated and had to call it a day. 1st on stage 1 and 2nd on stages 2 and 3. nice shooting Phil.
Chambers tore it up again today. Man, I hate you!
My strong-hand magic didn't work today. I was too hot and tired.
I had a blast though. I will definitely shoot there again.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The scores are up on USPSA website, go to local matches and club number is ok15. Thanks to all who came and braved the heat, hope everyone enjoyed the stages and the match. We will do it again on Aug 28 !

Rob

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Super fun match. I was pretty wiped by the time I got the last stage, though. Lots of good shooters out there. I loved the props...thanks Rob!

Jeff - glad you came out and had fun! I think Rusty and I are shooting steel challenge next Sunday up there, you should tag along.

I am reliving all the silly things I did by watching the videos. Had several unnecessary reloads, bad misses, etc. Really helps you keep inventory on what you need to practice. I think the classifier was the first and only stage I've ever shot where nothing went drastically wrong. I.E.: no misses, botched reloads, or gun failures. I forced myself to go slow on it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom