Uspsa @ Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Saturday is the monthly USPSA match at USSA, we have 7 stages planned with 2 speed shoots and one really run and gun field stage, and a classifier, sign in starts at 9:30 with hammer down at 10:00. Sign in at the lodge, cost is a modest 15 for non members and 10 for members, should be a really good and fun match--hope to see everyone there!!

Rob

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey rob can you update on friday what the conditions are like on the range and roads near tulsa thanks matt

The weather man call for the following:

Friday ...Cloudy with chance of rain and snow in the morning. . . Then mostly cloudy with chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Friday night. . . Cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s.

Saturday ...Partly cloudy. Highs around 50. Saturday night. . . Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it!! Seven Stages and I will be going to class that weekend. Got to larn how to RO. Well Lance said he was going to keep the Revo contingency alive. Later rdd

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd encourage those who regularly shoot USPSA to "get thee to the RO class" that the fine folks at OKCGC have going this weekend. If I weren't already a CRO (Chief Range Officer since around 1986) I'd be going too.

Don't know if it's full or if they are taking more students. Here is link to info: http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org/ro_seminar2010.html

Bubber, thought you'd find it entertaining to know that I'm running revo in both IDPA and USPSA for a while. Six-shot S&W 686 and your Solo 1000 recipe here I come!

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey rob can you update on friday what the conditions are like on the range and roads near tulsa thanks matt

Went out this afternoon and the range looks good, plus the weather is supposed to hold out in the 50's. Hope everyone can make it, should be a pretty good match !

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom