Uspsa @ Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idleclamp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like a good day to try USPSA for the first time. Nobody gets to make fun of me if I go to slide-lock or try to reload behind cover. It's the way I've been programmed.:coffee:

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results are up on the USPSA website, turned out to be a pretty good day weather wise. First time I have got to shot with the Fat Guys and can honestly say I had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who made it out and our next match will be March 27.

Rob

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Results are up on the USPSA website, turned out to be a pretty good day weather wise. First time I have got to shot with the Fat Guys and can honestly say I had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who made it out and our next match will be March 27.

Rob

Hey Rob,

Thanks for shooting with us! I had a great time.

I hope I did not cause ya'all to much extra work with the score sheets! I will improve, I promise!

Thanks to you and Kelly and everyone else that set up and ran the match today! Your hard work was much appreciated!

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to say thanks to the USSA guys too. It was a lot of fun today and a beautiful day to boot! Rusty was letting some of the guys shoot his very cool 9mm SBR. Wouldn't it be great if we had some kind of sub gun match of some sort. Just a thought.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today's match was really outstanding. Great weather, great people, and great shooting! Thank you very much to everyone involved in putting on and running these events.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great time too, though I might not think so tomorrow with this sunburned head of mine. But I'll bet I don't run off and forget my hat again! I shot like crap but had a blast. I'll be back for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom