Uspsa @ Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Saturday is the monthly USPSA match at USSA. With the swat nationals going on the back bays we have decided to have a classifier match with 4 classifiers and 2 field courses. We will be using the front bays, here is your chance to get classified in another division or better the one you shoot in. Sign in will be at 9:30 at the lodge with walk through at 10:00, members are $10 and non members are $15. It's going to be hot so bring plenty of sun screen,water,etc.etc.

Rob

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of the OKC guys would like to carpool, I will be headed up to USSA Saturday morning and have a few open seats in the truck. If interested send me a PM...

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ill be there, Twinkletoes (rob).

Rusty, nothing against your truck, but I have to drive myself there. Otherwise, Id call shotgun.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ill be there, Twinkletoes (rob).

Rusty, nothing against your truck, but I have to drive myself there. Otherwise, Id call shotgun.

I see how it is... do I smell funny or something? Lol...

I know how it is. Its tough for me not to drive pretty much all the time too.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scores are up on USPSA website, look under local matches and the club number is OK 15. Thanks to all who came out and braved the heat !!

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom