USSA 2 for 1 memberships?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard someone saying that you could get 2 years for the price of a 1 year membership now? Does anyone that works out there know the details on this and can please post prices and what level of membership it is?

Thanks

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard someone saying that you could get 2 years for the price of a 1 year membership now? Does anyone that works out there know the details on this and can please post prices and what level of membership it is?

Thanks

I don't know about the 2 for 1 but there is a 50 % discount going on right now. Click on my link to go to the website. there is also a tab for membership.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments. Im glad to see you guys on OSA. Its a great community to be a part of.

We are doing a special right now. Trigger time is $495 for the first year. Half off ($247.50) for the second year. There is a one time enrollment fee of $100 and the taxes on the whole package. So you pay $196.99 up front, and then $35.75 for the next 21 months (we do 21 so your not paying for your membership after it expires) . When your a member at our range you pay nothing when you come out. You just check in and let us know what you want to do and where you want to go.We will take care of the rest. Bring your own ammo or purchase some of ours. Pick up your brass and others if you want. Draw from your holster. Shoot as fast as you can see your front sight. They are doing this special on trigger time and up memberships. That can be a HUGE Savings when you do the professional memberships. I dont know how long it the deal will last. I havnt heard a stop date but I dont see it lasting past June. Give me an email or call if you have any questions about this.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm just not understanding this. Normal price is $41.25 a month per website but the 50% off sale price is $39.48 monthly with the up front charge?

Latest posts

Top Bottom