USSA 2 for 1 memberships?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess I'm just not understanding this. Normal price is $41.25 a month per website but the 50% off sale price is $39.48 monthly with the up front charge?
No 2 for 1 deals around. The deal is 2 for 1 1/2.
Where did you come up with $39.48? If you want to call it a 25% off for two years you can, same difference .On a two year Trigger Time ( full access, no range fees ect) you pay $196.99 up front and then $35.75 per month. So the total for a trigger time two year if you pay monthly is $905.74. Feel free to email or call me if you have any questions. Brennan's post is dead nuts on and written by a genius...;)

Trigger Time price $495 for first year. $247.50 for second with a two year contract. If you pay it up front or in 2 payments you will save $2 per month that the bank charges for the automatic withdrawal.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And I was ready to jump on a 50% off 1 year deal....

If this is truly a 25% off 2 year then I am out, plus I don't care for the "spin".

I am not a fan of the webpage's opening line. To me it seems too car salesman'ish. Not my call though. Ask any of my customers, I am a shooter. I am in the sales office at USSA right now but I have plans to be in the instructor field at within the next 2 years. I will not sacrifice my ethics for a stupid range membership. Let me know if you have any questions. Im off till Thursday but you can call me on my cell.

Steve Aryan
918-830-1144

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$35.75 x21 = 750.75. Plus 196.99 = 947.74. / 24 months = 39.48 per month.

So it actually only saves a little over $1 month from normal price unless there are other charges not listed on website price list.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So it actually only saves a little over $1 month from normal price unless there are other charges not listed on website price list.

Don't confuse this with the facts!!

It's a sale dammit!!

Don't bring mathmetics in this!

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Regular Trigger Time membership.
625.62 up front out the door. If you pay monthly the bank charges $2 per month so $647.62/11 =58.88. Since you pay the $100 enrollment, taxes, and first month up front it ends up being $41.25 per month. I dont understand how taking $247.50 off of the second year is so confusing. I cant help the taxes part, and if you dont want to pay it all in full I cant help the $2 charge for allowing you to make payments.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I heard someone saying that you could get 2 years for the price of a 1 year membership now? Does anyone that works out there know the details on this and can please post prices and what level of membership it is?

Thanks

No 2 for 1 deals around. The deal is 2 for the price of 1 1/2.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No 2 for 1 deals around. The deal is 2 for 1 1/2.
Where did you come up with $39.48? If you want to call it a 25% off for two years you can, same difference .On a two year Trigger Time ( full access, no range fees ect) you pay $196.99 up front and then $35.75 per month. So the total for a trigger time two year if you pay monthly is $905.74. Feel free to email or call me if you have any questions. Brennan's post is dead nuts on and written by a genius...;)

Trigger Time price $495 for first year. $247.50 for second with a two year contract. If you pay it up front or in 2 payments you will save $2 per month that the bank charges for the automatic withdrawal.

Why do you guys have a 100.00 "enrollment fee" What the hell is up with that? What exactly do you do for an extra 100.00?

And I could very well be mistaken but I don't think Tulsa Firearms charged me tax on my 75.00 membership.. I know they damn sure didn't charge me an extra 100.00 as an enrollment fee... [Broken External Image]

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No 2 for 1 deals around. The deal is 2 for the price of 1 1/2.

Makes more sense. I was just going from the listed web site price of 41.25 per month which equals $495 per year. I didn't realize there were other fees added in to make it 647.62 per year. I just assumed the yearly price was $495 from the listed fees page. Maybe I over looked the additional fees part.

Not knocking USSA, I have been there with friends and it is no doubt the best place around to shoot. Just still a little out of my price range for now since the wife is in school and not working.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you guys have a 100.00 "enrollment fee" What the hell is up with that? What exactly do you do for an extra 100.00?

And I could very well be mistaken but I don't think Tulsa Firearms charged me tax on my 75.00 membership.. I know they damn sure didn't charge me an extra 100.00 as an enrollment fee... [Broken External Image]

Last time I checked, tulsa firearms didn't have 96 acres either lol.

Plus, paying for a membership at TF still means you are paying each time you want to shoot, per person, per range. That adds up too :mosh:

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Enrollment fee is one time. I know that Red Castle and Oil Capital charge that. And to be honest with you, if that is standing in between you and being a member I would eat that fee myself. In fact I invite you and adluginb to come out some time and I will take you out as my guest and shoot with you. It gets me out of that office :hyper: and I will show you everything our range has to offer. If its not for you then great. Im always down with making some new friends. Either way you have a free day at USSA with no strings attached.

Latest posts

Top Bottom