USSA 2 for 1 memberships?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enrollment fee is one time. I know that Red Castle and Oil Capital charge that. And to be honest with you, if that is standing in between you and being a member I would eat that fee myself. In fact I invite you and adluginb to come out some time and I will take you out as my guest and shoot with you. It gets me out of that office :hyper: and I will show you everything our range has to offer. If its not for you then great. Im always down with making some new friends. Either way you have a free day at USSA with no strings attached.

Uh oh... wonder how many are going to demand no enrollment fee now lol

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
why stop at free enrollment?

It comes out of my check. Lol. They arnt waiving the fee, I am paying it. That's a me to him deal. Unfortunantly I can't afford to do this for everyone. In fact I'm not even sure what they would say about me doing it. Might be looking for a new job.....

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It comes out of my check. Lol. They arnt waiving the fee, I am paying it. That's a me to him deal. Unfortunantly I can't afford to do this for everyone. In fact I'm not even sure what they would say about me doing it. Might be looking for a new job.....

Appreciate the offer man. Don't go losing your job over anything though. Times are tuff and people with jobs need to be thankful they have them. It would be awesome in the future to see USSA to actually offer a 2 year for 1 year (50%) deal. Just think how many new members they would have.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Enrollment fee is one time. I know that Red Castle and Oil Capital charge that. And to be honest with you, if that is standing in between you and being a member I would eat that fee myself. In fact I invite you and adluginb to come out some time and I will take you out as my guest and shoot with you. It gets me out of that office :hyper: and I will show you everything our range has to offer. If its not for you then great. Im always down with making some new friends. Either way you have a free day at USSA with no strings attached.

I must say the enrollment fee was what stopped me from jumping on the plan.. I enjoy going to TF because it's about a half mile from my work..

I figure I average 2 to 3 times a week at 12 bucks a pop with targets so it seems more cost efficient to go to USSA..

I can guarantee you I would not allow waving the fee on my enrollment if it was going to be taken out of someones check... That was a very generous offer though...

Thank you....

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I must say the enrollment fee was what stopped me from jumping on the plan.. I enjoy going to TF because it's about a half mile from my work..

I figure I average 2 to 3 times a week at 12 bucks a pop with targets so it seems more cost efficient to go to USSA..

I can guarantee you I would not allow waving the fee on my enrollment if it was going to be taken out of someones check... That was a very generous offer though...

Thank you....

I appreciate that. Let me know when you want to go shoot and I will take you as my guest. That saves you $20 right there! Plus you can draw from your CCW holster, shoot your own ammo, collect your own brass, shoot as many guns as you want, and you can shoot as fast as you can see your front sight.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate that. Let me know when you want to go shoot and I will take you as my guest. That saves you $20 right there! Plus you can draw from your CCW holster, shoot your own ammo, collect your own brass, shoot as many guns as you want, and you can shoot as fast as you can see your front sight.

I'm not a member but find myself considering it more often then not. The best part of the entire place are the rules. Big boy rules... As long as your safe like a "big boy" then you are good to go

Latest posts

Top Bottom