USSA classes and schedule?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a list on the USSA website that lists all the classes and prices and schedule anymore. I know there used to be with the old website but hasn't been for a while that I can find. Not sure if I'm just not looking in the right place. Trying to take some handgun training this year.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know about USSA's training but if handgun training is what your looking for than you need to check out TDSA's AP1 class. https://www.tdsatulsa.com/ You will learn more in two days at this class than you ever imagined you would. Marshall and his team of instructors are some of the best in the country. Best money you will spend on training is money spent to train with TDSA.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a list on the USSA website that lists all the classes and prices and schedule anymore. I know there used to be with the old website but hasn't been for a while that I can find. Not sure if I'm just not looking in the right place. Trying to take some handgun training this year.

Ive been checking there website for close to a year looking for the same info you are, and its been the same. I even used the contact email from the website and never received a response. :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive been checking there website for close to a year looking for the same info you are, and its been the same. I even used the contact email from the website and never received a response. :(

They haven't had a dedicated webmaster for several years. it's one of the primary complaints I've seen. Hopefully the new management will take a look at that issue.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been a great deal of reorganization, all of it for the better, at USSA since January. You should call USSA and speak to John Zane. He's a great guy an can fill you in on all the classes, schedules, etc. Also, if you like the USSA facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/US-Shooting-Academy/61657425010?rf=134248249961000
you can find out alot about classes and Training Group Schedules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom