USSA Close Quarter Tactics 240 and Tactical handgun 210

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok so im sore as hell..... morning after the 2 days of close quarters tactics class. All i can say is hats off to Michael and Brandon for puting together a class like this. Let alone finding the right guys for the role players having a major part in the entire program as well.

I learned sooooooo much i cant even begin to describe it. the scenarios they put us in were as close to real world as it could get with what we had to work with. each skills block was taught extremely well and then the evolutions helped bring it all in full circle and you could apply these techniques. and you never knew what you were gonna be faced with whether it be 1-4 guys some armed some as a distraction from the real threat especially when we got attacked while in a vehicle.

Either way i found out a LOT about myself and will be taking this class again next year when its offered again no doubt about it. absolutely the best training i have been a part of thus far. While shooting paper and steel is great and you get the fundamentals down, You wont realize how difficult it is do to under stress with a live person fighting you for your weapon of is armed themselves.

Again hats off the the guys at ussa for putting this together.

rmwolf

Marksman
Reaction score
I attended USSA's CQT 240 and Edged Weapons 260 a few times as a student, but this was the first time I was able to observe (while loadin' mags, helping folks suit up...). These are courses that are contextually relevant, very well taught, and utilize very effective role players. It is fast paced and physically demanding beginning to end, and the heat didn't help much either. This bunch of students did an outstanding job! You all had a great work ethic and kept a great attitude throughout. Kudos all!

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I attended USSA's CQT 240 and Edged Weapons 260 a few times as a student, but this was the first time I was able to observe (while loadin' mags, helping folks suit up...). These are courses that are contextually relevant, very well taught, and utilize very effective role players. It is fast paced and physically demanding beginning to end, and the heat didn't help much either. This bunch of students did an outstanding job! You all had a great work ethic and kept a great attitude throughout. Kudos all!

Thanks wolf and it was great chattin with ya. Thank you for helpin out as much as you did. it was great with how smoothly everything ran. again cant wait for the next class to be offered i'll definately be attending again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom